Booking an appointment
Book an appointment online through the Halton Region website. If you require support, and meet the eligibility criteria for a vaccine, you may also book your appointment by calling 311 or 1-866-442-5866 (toll free). Please only call 311 if you require assistance, to ensure those that need support have access. Appointments must be made through the Halton Region.
Please do not call the clinics directly for appointments or to ask questions about Halton’s vaccination program.
Book an Appointment
Visit the Halton Region website for more information on current eligibility, clinic locations, vaccine safety and the daily COVID-19 vaccination status.
Vaccination Centre at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
WHERE TO PARK:
Free parking is available in Lot 2 (off Third Line) and Lot 6 - parking garage (off Hospital Gate)WHAT DOOR TO ENTER:
Come into the hospital through the East entrance or through the first level of the parking garageWHEN YOU ARRIVE:
AFTER YOUR VACCINE:
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment for registration. If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait outside
- You will be actively screened, expected to wear a face covering or mask, and sanitize your hands
- Check-in at the desk located at the East Entrance in the Main Lobby
- Please have your health card ready
- If you require support, please only bring one person with you
- Expect to be at the vaccine clinic for approximately 30 minutes
- You will be directed to wait for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine to ensure you are feeling well
- You may be asked to wait for 30 minutes if there is a concern about a possible vaccine allergy
- You will need to check out with staff before you leave
Halton Region Vaccination Program
Halton Region Public Health is working closely with their partners, including Halton Healthcare, to roll out the vaccine as quickly and equitably as possible.
There are currently six mass vaccination sites located in Halton Region (Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills). These clinics are focused on providing access to vaccinations for identified demographic groups within Halton region.
Vaccination at all clinics is by appointment only. No walk-in appointments are available.